Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are looking for a passionate and driven Data Analyst to power our tech product development by sharing amazing data insights.
Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We're currently building the most advanced learning system - a version inspired by Ironman's “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
About The Role
You will be a part of the Business Intelligence team, working closely with tech product owners to set up and maintain the process of measuring and analysing tech products performance and success of new feature releases.
- Set up and manage the framework for measuring success of new feature releases and tech products performance overall (inc. defining KPIs, creating data models, collaborating with the tech Data team to set up data collection, QA datasets, provide feedback on data quality).
- Build and maintain metrics dashboards and reports on tech products performance.
- Conduct the assessment of new features success, provide the insights on how users are interacting with new features and whether they are driving up main business metrics (like, MAUs, users stickiness & paid subscribers retention).
- Identify the opportunities to improve product performance based on product usage trends.
- Contribute with suggestions on data collection and data quality.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries is an absolute must. Knowledge of Python is a bonus.
- You are highly data-driven, you have strong analytical skills and ability to work with large datasets.
- You have worked analyzing tech products, have a good understanding of such metrics as MAU and Stickiness and can come up with assumptions on what may drive them up.
- You have a curious, learning mindset to understand and stay ahead of the innovations going on around you.
- You have good communication skills and are able to communicate effectively with warriors stakeholders (including both, developers and non-technical business owners)
Your application must include:
Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.