Data Analyst I, Marketing - Content Engagement
pureIntegration is seeking a Data Analyst-I, Marketing – Content Engagement skilled individual to be responsible for acting as an expert in sourcing, verifying and validating the right sources of data and information through Tableau, the ideal candidate will work on projects that involve modeling and forecasting, assessing impact of strategic initiatives, and analyzing drivers of channel performance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that can take an assignment, think critically about it through the lens of data and analysis and effectively communicate findings.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Authorization: We do not sponsor H1B Visas - Candidates must possess active EAD, GC, or US Citizenship
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual marketing reports.
- Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Consolidates data reports and deliverables to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
- Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- May prepare reports to be used by other departments to correct operational issues or provide insights.
- Prepares and delivers visualizations and internal presentations that translate analytic insights into tangible, actionable solutions for business partners to implement.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams to drive data and reporting improvements.
- Keeps abreast of business strategies, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Marketing/Advertising experience a plus.
- Experience: 2-4 years related experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Analytics, Data Science or Business Administration
- Databases: Tableau preferred
- Experience with SQL
- Fundamental understanding of relational databases
- Power user of Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Experience with analytical tools such as Tableau
- Strong data/analysis, attention to detail and communication skills required. Ability to package large amounts of information into concise and compelling presentations for
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.