Senior Product Data Analyst, Payments
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
The Payment Acceptance team is responsible for creating an outstanding customer experience allowing customers to pay how they want, whether it’s with credit cards or debit cards, with their bank account or other alternative payment methods. We have a global network of payment partners and work to implement new ways to solve customer problems and improve our payments systems. As a Sr. Product Analyst on this team, you will work with product managers, engineers, and program managers to guide product improvements for our customers and provide high-quality metrics reporting and instrumentation. You will report directly to our Director of Product Analytics.
What You'll Do:
- You will develop insightful metrics that cut beyond the surface level to monitor performance and ensure we're making effective data-driven decisions.
- You will identify payment trends and provide recommendations for improving customer value and optimizing product mix, with the goal of driving customer engagement and acquisition.
- Partner with Product Management to build a prioritization framework that captures relevant tradeoffs for the team.
- You can explain the methods behind your analyses and validate your results. Once you have data to support your ideas, you're willing to advocate for and move your recommendations forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field).
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in a product or customer analytics role.
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B experiments and are comfortable with basic statistical techniques
- Experience with technical skills (e.g. SQL, R, Python) and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience in payments or e-commerce strongly preferred
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer