PostDoc Wireless Research Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
The Bosch Group operates in most countries in the world. With over 400,000 associates, a career at Bosch offers a chance to grow an exceptional career in an environment that values diversity, initiative, and a drive for results. If you are interested in working on the cutting-edge of technology, working at Bosch Research is the place for you!
We are committed to quality at Bosch. Our environment celebrates diversity and promotes career progression. We seek highly skilled, creative, results-oriented people who can look at technology from a new perspective and provide surprising insight. We are looking for candidates who want to shape and drive innovation at Bosch.
- Drive applied research in the area of next generation communication and sensing systems, 6G
- Design and develop innovative intelligent wireless solutions with focus on advanced signal processing and AI/ML.
- Design and develop software to implement proof of concept prototypes.
- Conduct performance analysis and feasibility studies using simulations, experiments, analytical modeling.
- Closely monitor state-of-the-art developments in academia, industry, and standardization activities
- Present results to management and others in organization.
- Publish research work in the form of patents and conference/journal publications
- Work in a highly diverse, international, and cross disciplinary environment.
- PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in wireless communication, signal processing and machine learning.
- Experience in wireless sensing techniques: RSSI, ToF, CSI, CIR,...
- Experienced in using different machine learning libraries and tools (e.g. TensorFlow)
- Experience with wireless standards (3GPP, IEEE 802.11x)
- C and Python programming skills, embedded programming experience is a big plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
For more information on our culture and benefits, please visit:
The U.S. base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000 - $150,000. Within the range, individual pay is determined based on several factors, including, but not limited to, work experience and job knowledge, complexity of the role, job location, etc. Your Recruiter can share more details about the specific salary range for this position during the interview process.
In addition to your base salary, Bosch offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision plans; health savings accounts (HSA); flexible spending accounts; 401(K) retirement plan with an attractive employer match; wellness programs; life insurance; short and long term disability insurance; paid time off; parental leave, adoption assistance; and reimbursement of education expenses. Learn more about our full benefits offerings by visiting: https://www.myboschbenefits.com/public/welcome. Pay ranges included in the postings generally reflect base salary; certain positions may include bonus, commission, or additional benefits.
More jobs like this
Louisville, Colorado Louisville, Colorado Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 170K - 272K USD 170K+
Staff Software Engineer - Deep Learning AccelerationComputer Science Computer Vision CUDA Deep Learning HPC Linux MXNet +5
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Salary bonus
Mountain View, USA Mountain View, USA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 170K - 315K USD 170K+
Senior Staff Software Engineer, DataAirflow AWS Big Data Computer Science Data pipelines Data quality Data visualization +13
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flexible spending account Flex vacation +6
Mountain View, USA Mountain View, USA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 153K - 284K USD 153K+
Staff Machine Learning EngineerAWS Computer Science Deep Learning E-commerce Engineering Machine Learning Mathematics +4
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account +8
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs