Software Developer Computer Vision for lnterior Monitoring (f/m/div.)
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
We make mobility smarter, safer and more sustainable - for this reason we develop interior sensing solutions which transform the time in the car from an annoying burden to a more secure, comfortable and fun experience.
- You will develop cutting-edge computer vision and AI algorithms for passenger detection and tracking aiming to evaluate the status of the passenger (e.g. pose- and size estimation, object interaction).
- Your profound understanding of 3d camera geometry paired with experience in sensor data fusion will enable a proper scene interpretation of the car interior.
- You will be part of the entire algorithm life cycle: understanding requirements, designing and implementing algorithmic solutions, integrating them into an automotive software environment and deploy them in the field - always keen to learn what can be improved.
- Together with the team you will ensure that our algorithms make fun while being reliable and safe at the same time.
- We live agility - your creative and agile mindset shall be the answer to a rapidly evolving and innovative field of technology.
- Be part of an international and interdisciplinary team where diversity is its strength and not only a buzzword.
- Education: Master degree in computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics, data science or similar, professional experience or PhD is a plus
- Experience and Knowledge: expert knowledge in Computer Vision, profound knowledge in the areas of Machine Learning and Sensor Fusion, professional experience in software development (C/C++, Linux/QNX), knowledge of modern DevOps and continuous integration, experience in camera-based automotive software development is a plus
- Personality and Working Practice: strong team player paired with analytical problem solving skills and pronounced ownership; team-oriented, agile mindset, open for new challenges, ideally first experience with SAFe or Scrum/Kanban
- Languages: excellent communication skills, fluent English and German (writing, speaking)
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Meike Schultz (Human Resources)
+49 711 811-27525
Need further information about the job?
Esther-Sabrina Wacker (Functional Department)
+49 5121 49-2617
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
UK, Great Britain, United … UK, Great Britain, United Kingdom Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 39K - 73K * USD 39K+ *
Data Science and Systems Graduate EngineersAgile Computer Science Consulting Engineering Excel Mathematics Physics +1
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Health care Salary bonus
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs