Software Developer Computer Vision for Interior Monitoring (f/m/div.)
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- We shape the future by develop cutting-edge algorithms for interior monitoring to make the cabin a safe, modern and comfortable 3rd living space.
- You think through the requirements, the design and implementation and deploy it in the field to learn what can be improved.
- You will take responsibility in ensuring that our algorithms and features are fun, yet reliable and secure.
- Additionally, a creative and agile mindset is your answer to the rapidly changing demands in an evolving and innovative technology field.
- Experience cooperation as part of an international and interdisciplinary team where diversity is it strength and not a buzzword.
- Education: Master degree computer science, electrical engineering or similar, professional experience or PhD is a plus
- Personality: strong team player paired with analytical problem solving skills and pronounce ownership
- Working practice: team-oriented, agile mindset, open for new challenges, ideally first experience with SAFe or Scrum/Kanban
- Experience and Know-How: expert knowledge in Computer Vision, profound knowledge in the areas of Machine Learning and Sensor Fusion, professional experience in software development (C/C++, Linux/QNX) ideally already within the automotive context, familiar with DevOps and continuous integration
- Languages: excellent communication skills, fluent English and German (writing, speaking)
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Whether you want to work remotely or part-time – we offer great possibilities for mobile work as well as various part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Meike Schultz (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Esther-Sabrina Wacker (Functional Department)
Interested in this or similar positions? Have a look at our Virtual JobFair@BOSCH and get to know our challenging and exciting projects at BOSCH. You will find further information and dates on our website: www.bosch.de/events/
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
UK, Great Britain, United … UK, Great Britain, United Kingdom Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 39K - 73K * USD 39K+ *
Data Science and Systems Graduate EngineersAgile Computer Science Consulting Engineering Excel Mathematics Physics +1
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Health care Salary bonus
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs