Machine Learning QA Analyst
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the role
Behavox Data Science team continuously delivers new ML classifiers and data analytics applications used to extract valuable insights in various communications, including text and speech. The quality of these classifiers and applications is our key priority. As such, we are looking for a skilled and motivated QA Engineer to help us ensure the quality of all components developed within the Data Science department.
What You'll Do
- Become a power user of the platform and develop a deep understanding of its analytics and tools
- Contribute to a variety of testing activities (from business logic verification, to stability and accuracy verification)
- Participate in feature planning sessions, design and develop test scenarios and datasets, and create QA tools
- Contribute to all phases of development of a mission-critical business function and ensure the quality of the core of Behavox brains (our machine learning & data analytics services)
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with CI tools and processes (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bitbucket pipelines, etc)
- Data analytics/ ML expertise
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with Python programming
- Comfortable working with Linux and command line tools
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.