Wireless AI Intern
Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
The Bosch Research and Technology Center North America with offices in Sunnyvale, California, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Cambridge, Massachusetts is part of the global Bosch Group (www.bosch.com), a company with over 70 billion euro revenue, 400,000 people worldwide, a very diverse product portfolio, and a history of over 125 years. The Research and Technology Center North America (RTC-NA) is committed to providing technologies and system solutions for various Bosch business fields primarily in the areas of Human Machine Interaction (HMI), Robotics, Energy Technologies, Internet Technologies, Circuit Design, Semiconductors and Wireless, and MEMS Advanced Design.
The Bosch wireless connectivity and sensing research group is looking for an enthusiastic graduate student intern to work on product oriented research. We seek an ideal candidate with good theoretical background and strong desire for practical implementation in the area of Wireless AI. This internship will provide the candidate with an all round research experience of product development including active contribution in developing requirements specification and algorithm/protocol development leading to proof-of-concept demo.
- Design and develop innovative intelligent wireless solutions with focus on AI/ML.
- Design and develop embedded software to implement proof of concept prototypes.
- Conduct performance analysis and feasibility studies using simulations, experiments, analytical modeling.
- Publish research work in the form of patents and conference/journal publications
- PhD Student in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in wireless communication, signal processing and machine learning.
- Solid background in wireless sensing techniques: RSSI, ToF, CSI, CIR,...
- Experienced in using different machine learning libraries and tools (e.g. TensorFlow)
- Strong C and Python programming skills, embedded programming experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of data augmentation models, GANs and transfer learning
Duration of Internship: 3-6 months
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World in Motion)
More jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs