Sales Engineer Analytics & Applied AI
NavInfo is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HD map, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving.
Founded in 2002, NavInfo is the market leader in navigation map, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and state-of-the-art customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Now, NavInfo is ushering in the age of autonomous driving with a comprehensive technology development strategy and laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers in the China market and beyond.
NavInfo Europe incorporates the Product Development, Advanced Research and AI Solutions activities for NavInfo. NavInfo discovers, designs and prototypes new artificial intelligence/deep learning methods and architectures in computer vision and cyber security applications.
As a Sales Engineer Analytics & Applied AI, you’ll play a key role as a business advisor in discovering, describing, co-creating and scaling Data & AI strategy for and with our customers. This involves identifying opportunities where AI and ML can optimize client processes, developing the solution vision, co-creating customer prototypes, and overall enabling clients to scale up their technology. You are both strategizing as well as working hands-on with technology and the customer to drive valuable business outcomes.
This position requires pro-active, technical innovation throughout the sales cycle, from initial requirements gathering, to opportunity qualification, and solution design, to contracting and finally the handoff to delivery. You will work closely with the Business Solutions teams to transform customers into partner that benefit from NavInfo’s AI Technology.
This role creates and maintains strong, trusted internal and client relationships at all relevant levels. You will design solution recommendations for clients by applying your broad technical skills, industry knowledge and business acumen. These recommendations leverage NavInfo Europe’s technologies, architectures, integrated and cloud solutions, and service offerings to solve the client's business challenges and deliver tangible business value.
You’ll be part of a vibrant global team and have a unique opportunity to support shaping NavInfo’s future offerings.
- As a technical member of our Sales and Marketing team, you take lead in collecting, validating, and aligning with customer about their technical, functional, and commercial requirements and support NI’s AI teams to structure an initial technical solution.
- Develop commercial scope for AI solution proposals based deployment timelines, technical/operational dependencies, and draft architecture.
- Apply technical, market and competitive insights specific to Customer’s technical domain and consult clients on benefits and match of NI’s AI solutions to their business.
- Apply and continuously improve your knowledge in NI’s technical domains to facilitate successful Go-to-market planning.
- Develop and maintain client and channel partner trusted advisor relationships
- Explain and present all elements of contracts to clients: hold client meetings, commercial and technical presentations, and conduct hands-on client demonstrations
- An understanding of the capabilities and potential of AI technologies grounded in experience and know-how
- 3-5 years of experience in AI solution engineering and working AI and ML architectures. Formal training/degree in AI and ML is a plus.
- Extensive client facing experience supporting transformation programs, ideally in a consulting role.
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams
- Ability to present to all levels of the organization - from practitioner to C-level and engage with multiple business units including software engineering, operations, product management and business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and a keen sense of understanding on presenting value proposition to key decision makers.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer.
- Proficiency in English and overall, very strong written/verbal communication skills. A second language is an asset.
Does this profile describe you and are you interested in this function within an informal and innovative organization with a solid customer base? Please apply!
You can expect a challenging job with a market conforming employment package. For more information contact the HR department via email@example.com