Data Engineer - Enterprise Content Management
Cairo, Al Qahirah, EG
Posted 7 months ago
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Support of solution construction, implementation and systems integration, delivering high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements. Tasks performed require integrating hardware, software, storage and network solutions. Identify project requirements, developing solution delivery, which may include vendors and subcontractors. Collaborates with others to provide services in carrying out assigned duties. Has latitude working within established processes and procedures. May be involved in new or complex designs, layouts, products, devices, components, methods or procedures. Ability to articulate and compare alternative approaches. Negotiation with specified objectives with client team is required. Works on professional level projects with minimal guidance from more experienced individuals. Position requires in-depth knowledge of one major platform, process or architecture. Performs assigned technical tasks including study, limited programming, and product installation. Must possess a strong operational knowledge of applicable operating systems, application programs, system diagnostics and remote support structure. Provides technical guidance and assistance to others; may serve as lead technical advisor for the IT team. Assists in the identification of new IT services opportunities. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent's department or function.
Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and
improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international). Understands departmental mission and vision. Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities. Participates in overall departmental program planning. May have budgetary responsibility. Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Consulting Research
Job region(s): Middle East
Job stats: 7 1 0
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs