Data analyst Ecommerce, B2B market
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
We have been on a journey and been focused on growing our e-commerce platform. We have invested significantly over the years within this area, and we would now like to offer a seat on this journey, to the right candidate which is passionate within this field. We are proud of our achievements, so if you would like to join us, let us hear from you!
Your contribution to something big…
As data analyst, you will be part of our Ecommerce team which have the responsibility for our digital sales and online marketing activities. It is a team of Ecommerce professionals, striving to be the best and consistently deliver high-quality sites and projects. You will experience an international environment with colleagues from around the world, who work cross-brand to deliver the best and preferred place for selling BOSCH and HC-CARGO products in the B2B automotive aftermarket.
Your Primary responsibilities will be:
- Develop Ecommerce KPI and analysis roadmap
- Identify improvement areas such as conversions, retention, acquisition, and behavior
- Create insights and recommendations to the HC-CARGO Ecommerce team
- Work closely together with others within the Ecommerce team to help produce all necessary data analysis and ensure that data solutions work together to fulfil business needs
- Responsible for alignment with local IT and other external suppliers regarding technical requirements.
- Establish close cooperation with our stakeholders to support the business needs in our different markets
What distinguishes you…
We hope you can characterize yourself in possession of a good ability to build relationships. A great match towards your personality, would be thriving in working in a large organization with high expectations. Where a mindset of Self-driven, proactive and naturally takes ownership over tasks, can bring you far.
Furthermore, a good strategic and business understanding and willing to learn and strive to develop yourself, is what we are looking for. Last thing to mention is your ability to be highly organized, analytical and technically minded.
Some hard skills, we imagine you to possess:
- Profound knowledge in eCommerce/digital analytics
- Experience of working with Google Analytics, advanced web analytics methodologies
- Fluent in English and Danish are essential (both written and verbal)
We will review applications on a regular basis and conduct interviews subsequently. Please send your application as soon as possible and by 15th January 2023 at the latest.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact eCommerce Manager, Morten Overdahl Pedersen +45 40302075.
Any HR related questions, do not hesitate to contact HR Manager, Troels Munk +45 60435835.
HC-CARGO is a global player within trade with auto-electrical spare parts and components via several distribution channels targeting the independent automotive aftermarket.
Further information via www.hc-cargo.com
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs