QTC SAP CUBB Data Analyst
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, US
Posted 8 months ago
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you have a passion for learning and applying modern IT practices to deliver and manage global business critical services? Are you a quick thinker? Can you communicate complex ideas? Do you love to solve business problems with systems and integrations? Do you want every day to be a bit different and allow you to work with individuals across the spectrum of the organization and expand your knowledge of operations across multiple departments? Then read on.
Above all, we are looking for applicants who will make an impact and thrive in an open, energetic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work on high performing teams!
A day in the life at IBM
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our client project teams, users, and business stakeholders – all while being based out of our open office environment in RTP, NC.
- Take a break and have fun by participating in events as available
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Stay relevant to emerging trends in areas related to applications and security
- Participate in education/training to build your career and skills
The Complex Usage Based Billing (CUBB) Data Analyst will be a member of the Consolidated Consumption Database (CCDB)/Charge Out System (COSY) team in the CIO Quote To Cash (QTC) SAP organization; working with client project teams to onboard clients onto CCDB/COSY in support of their billing/invoicing requirements. The position will work with client project teams to understand their data and develop process and functions to load their data into CCDB/COSY. The data analyst will also support changing client requirements and provide production support as required. This position is critical in supporting revenue attainment as part of the billing/invoicing process for large strategic outsource contracts.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for these positions now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Thank you for your interest.
This role is located ONSITE (after covid) RTP, NC.
No remote option (post covid).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 plus years of experience in SQL
- Experience in Excel & txt file manipulation
- Experience with Excel macros
- Proficiency in DB structures
- Knowledge of ETL practices/tools
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Usage based billing
- Invoice/billing knowledge/Invoice preparation
- Agile methodology
- Familiarity with data mapping of files in database tables
- Database knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- QMF for Workstations
- ABAP Developer / SAP Modular
- SAP familiarity (navigation, file uploads, basic file/table configuration)
- Collaboration with customers to understand requirements and provide support
- Collaboration with developers for new requirements and incident support
About Business Unit
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) owns IBM’s IT strategy and provides the tools, workstations, devices, and infrastructure that IBMers use to do their jobs every day. Put simply, our mission is to create a productive environment for IBM's 365,000 worldwide employees. Join us as we lead with design to drive simplicity and ease of use, engineering the systems that run the business, and innovating to transform the business.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Consulting Engineering ETL Security SQL
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 5 0 0
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs