New York City, United States
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients. Clients want to work with happy and motivated people. We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work. We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work. We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work. Our greatest credential is our client list. Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships. To learn more, visit www.zenithmedia.com
Write ETL packages and database code based on business requirements or user stories, architectural requirements, and existing code.
Modify and improve data engineering processes to handle ever larger, more complex, and more types of data sources and pipelines.
Responsible for system performance of the data tier and the reliability of data feeds across the entire solution.
Ownership of the whole data life cycle.
Work as part of the data processing team and on performance tuning and optimization, query optimization, index tuning, caching, buffer tuning and data archiving strategies.
Estimate and plan development work, track and report on task progress, and deliver work on schedule.
Participate in weekly on-call rotation.
Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
Solid ETL Experience using various tools: Altyrex, AWS Glue, etc.
Advanced SQL coding (3+ years), tuning and query optimization, especially within cloud-based data warehouses MS Azure and Amazon Redshift.
Professional or academic experience working with large data sets for conducting quantitative analysis.
Excellent communication skills. Must have an advanced proficiency level in English. Ability and comfort with presenting work by phone or within small groups.
Excellent customer service skills. Ability to service clients, partners and internal stakeholders by understand their needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency.
Self-motivated and a self-starter with strong ability to multitask projects/tasks effectively.
Digital media experience, particularly experience working in ad tech industry with a data-centric role plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $70,000 - $105,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
More jobs like this
Jersey City, NJ, United … Jersey City, NJ, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 73K - 120K * USD 73K+ *
Actuarial Associate - Data Engineering & Analytics Lab (DEAL)Agile Big Data Data analysis Data governance Data pipelines Engineering OOP +8
Career development Equity Insurance Team events
Mountain View, California, United … Mountain View, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 150K - 260K USD 150K+
AI/ML Pipeline Engineer3D graphics APIs Computer Vision Data pipelines Docker Engineering Git +10
Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Salary bonus Team events
Boston, Massachusetts, United States … Boston, Massachusetts, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 30K - 110K * USD 30K+ *
Data Analytics EngineerData Analytics Databricks Data pipelines Engineering ETL Pipelines Python +3
Flex hours Flex vacation Unlimited paid time off
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs