Data Strategy Manager
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are seeking a data-curious self-starter and strategic thinker, with excellent strategic, analytical, technical, stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills, who is eager to share in the successes of a small, dedicated, growth-driven team.
As part of our evolving Data & Insights practice, the Data Strategy lead, working closely with internally- and externally-sourced quantitative and qualitative data sets, as well as other inputs, will expertly craft data strategy, insights, and a well-rounded data story, to set up and convey the impact of our marketing activities with thoughtfully prepared artifacts, including measurement frameworks, performance and measurement plans and results, use cases, and executive-ready insights presentations.
Analyze business needs, define technical and analytical requirements, build operating models, create data strategy, use data-driven decision-making, and use a combination of tools and frameworks to uncover strategic solutions, which deliver business impact and solve stakeholder needs.
Continue to develop and help drive the strategy for the organization's data strategy including data architecture, Reporting, Insights, Analytics, Operations, Predictive modeling, attribution and Machine Learning/AI.
- Create data and performance framework templates to visually and simply convey a high-to-low level approach to goals, touchpoints, measurement, as well as specific KPI definition.
- Leverage tools, technology, and knowledge of Journey Management practices and methodology to help teams understand how to best analyze their experience-led journeys and campaigns.
- Maintain shareable library and knowledge management for all 3rd party insights, research and stats, for easy and searchable access.
- Host brainstorms and workshops with data teams or marketing teams to ideate on complex data frameworks and needed solutions.
- Lead teams to better understand how to best structure, set up, and program/implement across the Marketing Technology Stack, to best measure and track success across channels, through the end-to-end journey.
- Drive forward a test and learn mindset, as well as before and after set up and results related to website performance, media investments, product features, or any other initiatives warranted.
- Contribute to the evolution of our Attribution Strategies and Methodologies by maintaining in-depth understanding and tracking of marketing and brand marketing business impacts driven directly or indirectly by the work of our marketing team.
- Ability to use data to provide actionable insights for team members and clients
- Experience working in a data analytics/data-centric business environment with a strong foundation in data strategy. Consulting background, or agency team orientation preferred.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter mindset, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership skills, with a focus on empathetic leadership, with a team-player attitude.
- Expert communicator, both verbally and written, especially as it relates to breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of colleagues, at all levels.
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 102K - 230K * USD 102K+ *
Head of Data GovernanceBusiness Intelligence Databricks Data governance Data management Data quality Data Studio SQL
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Medical leave +3
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs