Machine Learning QA Engineer
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the role
Behavox Data Science team continuously delivers new ML classifiers and data analytics applications used to extract valuable insights in various communications, including text and speech. The quality of these classifiers and applications is our key priority. As such, we are looking for a skilled and motivated QA Engineer to help us ensure the quality of all components developed within the Data Science department.
You will become a power user of the platform and develop a deep understanding of its analytics tools. In addition to contributing to a variety of testing activities (from business logic verification, to stability and accuracy verification), you will participate in feature planning sessions, design and develop test scenarios and datasets, and create QA tools.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to all phases of development of a mission-critical business function and ensure the quality of the core of Behavox brains (our machine learning & data analytics services).
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with CI tools and processes (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bitbucket pipelines, etc)
- Data analytics/ ML expertise
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with Python programming
- Comfortable working with Linux and command line tools
What We Offer
- Innovative, dynamic, and collaborative team
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for international travel
- Shared pension contribution plan
- Health insurance
- HR phone interview to discuss your skills, experience, and interests
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Take-home technical task
- Final on-site interview with ML Team members and Chief Data Scientist