Principal Data Analyst
We are a fast growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation's prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the role
The Data Science team at Behavox continuously delivers new machine learning services and applications for finding valuable insights in various communications, including text and speech. The quality of Data Science components is our key priority.
Our Data QA team drives testing activities to ensure the quality of our ML services and scenarios and we need you to take us to the next level. As a Principal Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the collection, research and analysis of all telemetry data, test results and test metrics. You will aggregate the collected data into quality metrics which will be interpreted with the help of dashboards and visualizations. These crucial insights will be used to understand and monitor quality and health of all components. If you enjoy building out something new that will have a big impact, join us!
Ideal candidate profile
- Strong proven experience designing, building, and maintaining analytics pipelines within the technology field (data gathering & aggregation, analysis, dashboarding & comprehensive reporting)
- Solid experience of working with large datasets and many different data sources
- Practical expertise in statistical analysis with use of various statistical packages and tools including programming (Python)
- Familiarity with software quality assurance processes and best practices is a plus
- Familiarity with machine learning ecosystems (or interest in learning)
What we offer
- A highly accomplished and global team
- Competitive salary
- Bonus for overachieving KPIs
- Fully covered health benefits
- Training and mentoring opportunities
- Recruiter phone interview to discuss your skills, experience, and interests
- Video Interview with the hiring manager
- Take-home technical task
- Final interview to discuss technical task with the team