Lead Data Scientist (Machine Learning)
Technology @ Dream11Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, android & iOS) product serving more than 8 Crore users with over 50 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- At Dream11 in the Data Science team, we are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated Data Scientists who are passionate about innovating and developing machine learning and data analytics solutions to build on top of the massive sports data mine which we hold.
- We provide the opportunity to collaborate with an energetic and dedicated team that works on cutting-edge technology to create tools and services which help make our product more customer friendly.
- The candidate will work with Applied Scientists, MLE’s, Data Engineers, Backend Teams to build, deploy, and maintain applications in multiple environments.
- 5-8 years of experience as a MLE or SWE or DE or related fields
- Solid understanding of concepts such as model drift, model validation, continuous ML deployment
- Very good understanding of Distributed ML training and deployment ( preferably via Spark, Dask, EMR based setups)
- Experience building modular ML systems that integrate with product
Good to Have:
- Understand concepts such as cost sensitive learning, tweaking of cost functions, deep learning concepts and implementations
- Able to implment SOTA ML pipelines/systes described by good papers end to end
Job tags: AWS Big Data Cassandra Data Analytics Deep Learning Java Kafka Machine Learning ML MongoDB MySQL Python R Redshift Spark