Senior Growth Data Analyst
Redwood City, CA
Designed for unlimited discovery and unmatched safety, Epic is the leading digital library for kids. With tens of thousands of high-quality books, audiobooks, and videos from the world’s best publishers, every year millions of kids read, learn and explore on Epic.
To learn more about our vision to unlock the potential of every child, visit us at www.getepic.com.
About the job
Our mission at Epic is to unlock the potential of every child on the planet. We are embarking on unprecedented growth as our service is beginning to impact the lives of millions of children world over. Come join us during these exciting times to drive forward our understanding of key growth drivers and help reach many more children and create a better world through learning.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to work with our corporate leadership and consumer growth teams to understand and model the key drivers of user growth.
What you will be doing
- Partner closely with our corporate leadership and consumer growth product teams to analyze our subscription models, various user acquisition and upsell funnels, and lifetime value (LTV) modeling.
- Develop dashboards to empower cross functional team members with data.
- Work on analytics to answer ad hoc product questions related to user growth.
- Work closely with data scientists, analysts, and other engineers on the team.
- Track ongoing product performance and assess the impact of new models.
What you should have
- Bachelor's degree in Stats, Math, Economics or a related field + 6 yrs relevant experience; or Masters degree in Stats, Math, Economics or a related field + 4 yrs relevant experience
- Strong SQL and another programming language (preferably Python / R)
- Strong analytics experience - good statistics background
- Experience with visualization tooling such as Looker or Tableau.
- Prior experience with analysis of subscription models, user acquisition and growth funnels, and LTV modeling
- Ability to work with ambiguity in business problem definition and large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Sharp business judgement and the ability to see past the noise in large datasets to synthesize and present actionable insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and take on diverse projects in a dynamic environment
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Take as you need vacation plan
- $80/month transportation reimbursement
- Weekly yoga
- Unlimited access to our product!