Senior Growth Data Analyst
Redwood City, CA
Epic Creations Inc.
Posted 8 months ago
Designed for unlimited discovery and unmatched safety, Epic is the leading digital library for kids. With tens of thousands of high-quality books, audiobooks, and videos from the world’s best publishers, every year millions of kids read, learn and explore on Epic.
To learn more about our vision to unlock the potential of every child, visit us at www.getepic.com.
About the job
Our mission at Epic is to unlock the potential of every child on the planet. We are embarking on unprecedented growth as our service is beginning to impact the lives of millions of children world over. Come join us during these exciting times to drive forward our understanding of key growth drivers and help reach many more children and create a better world through learning.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to work with our corporate leadership and consumer growth teams to understand and model the key drivers of user growth.
What you will be doing
- Partner closely with our corporate leadership and consumer growth product teams to analyze our subscription models, various user acquisition and upsell funnels, and lifetime value (LTV) modeling.
- Develop dashboards to empower cross functional team members with data.
- Work on analytics to answer ad hoc product questions related to user growth.
- Work closely with data scientists, analysts, and other engineers on the team.
- Track ongoing product performance and assess the impact of new models.
What you should have
- Bachelor's degree in Stats, Math, Economics or a related field + 6 yrs relevant experience; or Masters degree in Stats, Math, Economics or a related field + 4 yrs relevant experience
- Strong SQL and another programming language (preferably Python / R)
- Strong analytics experience - good statistics background
- Experience with visualization tooling such as Looker or Tableau.
- Prior experience with analysis of subscription models, user acquisition and growth funnels, and LTV modeling
- Ability to work with ambiguity in business problem definition and large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Sharp business judgement and the ability to see past the noise in large datasets to synthesize and present actionable insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and take on diverse projects in a dynamic environment
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Take as you need vacation plan
- $80/month transportation reimbursement
- Weekly yoga
- Unlimited access to our product!
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Economics-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs