Do you use Excel to analyze large data sets? Are you eager to learn new technologies? Do you like to improve processes and are extremely organized? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Data Analyst.
Who you are:
- A Microsoft Excel super user able to organize and report on large datasets (e.g. Pivot Tables/carts, VLOOKUP, Power Query IF statements etc.)
- A Microsoft advanced User (SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, O365)
- Have experience with end-user technology projects
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment while juggling multiple tasks
- Designed PowerPoint presentations which you don't mind presenting to a large group of people
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at once and write detailed docs
- Able to demonstrate time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and to meet deadlines
- Financial/ Business Analysis experience working for tech teams
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline preferred
What you will do:
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst with advanced MS Excel, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Power Query, IF statements
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Tableau, Power Query, Business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- 3+ years of data manipulation skills using Excel to track and monitor projects
- 1+ years of experience with Agile methodology and reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- 1+ years of experience maintaining SharePoint, Jive, and other web sites using HTML/CSS/JS
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Ohio. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.