Data analyst Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, CN
Posted 8 months ago
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of ELK system, familiar with automation tools, service platform monitoring, service level indicator management, problem and change management, security tool management, etc., have certain development ability.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Be familiar with the data analysis， familiar with ELK (Elastic Search/Logstash Kibana/Kafka/Grafana) and other open source systems. Proficient in CentOS and other Linux operating system management.
2. Familiar with scripting and programming languages, including Python, Golang, etc.
3. Familiar with the management and use of Kubernetes and Docker, and proficient in the monitoring of Kubernetes and Docker by Prometheus.
4. Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot systems, services, and networks using a variety of tools such as tcpdump, source code debugging, log collection and processing, metrics collection, and health monitoring.
5. Bachelor degree or above, with 1 or two years of big data operation and maintenance development experienc
Basic skills: good at English listening, speaking, reading and writing, good at team work, good at communication.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Big Data Consulting Kafka Kubernetes Linux Open Source Python Security
Job region(s): Asia/Pacific
Job stats: 5 1 0
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs