Junior Data Analyst - SHR0094
Remote or Utrecht, Netherlands
Posted 1 month ago
You are the Junior Data Analyst: you have some experience with Data Analytics, Data Modelling, Data Virtualization, and you are at home supporting a team of like-minded Data Geeks.
Who you are
You are confident with numbers, you know how to analyze complex processes, and you do not give up until you completely understand a problem. You can work under pressure, and you live and breathe data. In fact, when you gaze at the Stars, you can identify Facts and are able to enter other Dimensions.
Your biggest passion is using data to create insights that help improve our business and drive innovation throughout the company. As an innovator, your English is impeccable and your communication skills top-notch, allowing you to operate comfortably and connect easily with everyone in our organization.
- Fetch and thoroughly analyze operational and client data
- Develop and encourage the adoption of PowerBI reporting
- Support the data automation process and encourage innovation in 5CA’s data information structure
- Support and work closely with other Data Analysts and Senior Data Analysts in the team
- Proactively provide root-cause analysis and improvements analysis based on data to various Operations Stakeholders
- Partnering up with a specific gaming client, and taking ownership of end to end reporting for that client.
- Prior experience up to 2 years in the field of data analytics; data analysis and statistical modeling
- Business acumen: you understand a growing company’s needs, and can help empower and enable us to grow further by utilizing data effectively
- Proactiveness, being able to make decisions, partnering up with Operations on a regular basis
- The ability to take data sets and extract valuable insights to help optimize various business processes
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel, SQL, R, and/or Python, Star model, PowerBi, or Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Economics, Business, Informatics, Econometrics, Computer Science or similar
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Bonus points if you are residing in the Netherlands.
- Remote working opportunity, with flexible working hours in EMEA time zone (+/- 2 hours from CEST) or working from the office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and international, inclusive company culture;
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun working together;
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate in what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!
Piqued your interest? Then hit that apply button and tell us how you will impact 5CA!
This job ad is not a call for acquisition by recruitment agencies