Data Science Engineer. BlueSmarts
Moscow, Moscow, RU
Posted 8 months ago
For our freshly formed team specializing in cloud technologies, we are looking for an early-level professional interested in learning and applying data science principles in cloud environment. You will play a fundamental role in a newly assembled innovation team delivering projects and prototypes to clients across Central and Eastern Europe.
We are on a lookout for someone enthusiastic who is willing to learn and apply newly gained skills in practice. We prefer open-minded people with entry-level experience who will grow continually with the team, rather than the other way around, so do not be afraid to get in touch.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
Developing ML based prototypes and PoCs for enterprise clients across Russia, CIS and CEEManipulating and analysing data in SQL and NoSQL databasesDesign and development of AI artefacts (models, pipelines) in cloud or on-premise environments,Learning new technologies and adapting them to the project’s needs,Cooperating with other members of team such as architects, consultants, developers, and designers,Communication with other stakeholders, including clients and other internal departments.Our ideal candidate has:At least basic experience with Linux/UNIX environment, scripting (Bash, Python),Advanced usage of Python (and its ecosystem) for data analysis, data manipulation, and MLFundamental knowledge of data analysis and data extraction (Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn),Knowledge of SQL for building complex queries; understands caching and distribution technologiesAt least basic experience with Deep Learning opensource frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.),Basic experience in building and deploying AI models,Awareness of basic cloud computing principlesAmbition to take personal end-to-end responsibility for assigned tasks and projects,Ability to discuss work-related matters in English. We offer:1. Flexible working hours (can be part-time) according to agreement and possibility to work from home; suitable for graduates and students (time-off during exam periods upon agreement)2. Paid vacation, depending on contract type3. Opportunity for business travel to clients across Europe (optional)4. Work with cutting edge cloud technologies in a team mixed with senior, experienced peers5. Access to a vast range education platforms and courses, leading to various certifications (IBM, Azure, AWS)6. Career development guidance and mentoring; prospect of focusing on different career paths (architecture, consultancy, engineering, data science)7. Computer for personal use (Lenovo, Apple)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Our ideal candidate has:
At least basic experience with Linux/UNIX environment, scripting (Bash, Python),
Advanced usage of Python (and its ecosystem) for data analysis, data manipulation, and ML
Fundamental knowledge of data analysis and data extraction (Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn),
Knowledge of SQL for building complex queries; understands caching and distribution technologies
At least basic experience with Deep Learning opensource frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.),
Basic experience in building and deploying AI models,
Awareness of basic cloud computing principles
Ambition to take personal end-to-end responsibility for assigned tasks and projects,
Ability to discuss work-related matters in English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: AI AWS Consulting Deep Learning Engineering Linux ML NoSQL NumPy Pandas Python Seaborn SQL TensorFlow Travel
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 9 0 0
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs