Senior Product Data Analyst
Posted 8 months ago
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and help organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions allow 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
About the role:
We sit on top of a mountain of data here at SurveyMonkey - behavioral, experimentation, transactional, and user level. Our Growth Team needs an experienced analyst based in the Dublin office to cull through and help extract insights. The Product Data Analyst will help point the team towards areas of opportunity and, as a result, directly influence the direction of both our products.
You will apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualization and data-mining to tell the story behind the numbers and obtain relevant insights. Your work will directly improve SurveyMonkey’s growth strategy including product positioning, pricing & packaging
The skills required are specialized, so experience in a Product focused customer insights role is desirable. This means you :
- Think from both the user’s and business’ point of view.
- Are curious, ask lots of questions and are eager to understand user behaviors and think about long-term trends.
- Help take informed decisions based on data, generating valuable recommendations that help us build our products further.
- Work with multiple teams to provide inputs towards short- term/long-term planning and prioritization.
- Can enhance and challenge with data.
- Build hypotheses then use tools (SQL/Hive, R/Python, GA/Omniture, experimentation) to evaluate them.
- Communicate the results of complex analyses with both technical and non-technical audiences
This is an impactful, and visible team. You will work across many areas of our product with thoughtfulness and quality. Experience in a data analytics role working on product development decisions is desired.
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis.
- Experience with challenges that involve complex problems and provide solutions.
- Proficient in accessing cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, and proprietary equivalents).
- Familiarity with R or Python.
- Understanding of A/B testing and statistics
- Experience using common visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Sisense or similar).
- Degree in quantitative or computational field.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By promoting inclusion into our processes, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can grow. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
More AI/ML/Data Science position highlights
- Explore open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Explore open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Explore open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Explore open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Explore open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Explore open Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Explore open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Explore open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Explore open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning Jobs
- Explore open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Kafka-related jobs
- Explore open Airflow-related jobs
- Explore open Looker-related jobs
- Explore open Consulting-related jobs
- Explore open PyTorch-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Healthcare-related jobs
- Explore open Travel-related jobs
- Explore open Data Mining-related jobs
- Explore open Pandas-related jobs
- Explore open Open Source-related jobs
- Explore open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Explore open NLP-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Explore open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Explore open Linux-related jobs
- Explore open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Explore open BigQuery-related jobs
- Explore open NoSQL-related jobs
- Explore open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Explore open MySQL-related jobs
- Explore open NumPy-related jobs
- Explore open Keras-related jobs
- Explore open MongoDB-related jobs