Machine Learning Engineer Lead - Fraud / Platform
[ARG] Buenos Aires
As a Fraud ML Engineering Lead at Rappi you will lead a technical team to build, implement, and maintain machine learning systems. You will manage a cross-functional team of Machine Learning Engineers, Data Engineers and Data Scientists being responsible for the implementation, testing, and release of the whole pipeline to get a ml model up&running, while remaining involved from a hands-on technical perspective.
- Own the product and technical implementation of fraud models and data.
- Responsible for defining objectives and ensuring reaching those. Organize team’s work and prioritize tasks.
- Ensure best practices and availability while delivering mission critical systems with tight deadlines
- Evaluate your team's performance both individually and globally, increase team’s quality by coaching
- Work towards having a happy and productive team. Interview and calibrate new team members in the hiring process
- Identify and escalate problems or obstacles outside of your sphere of control
Must have previous experience:
- Leading high performance technical teams
- Being involved on end-to-end ML pipelines.
- AB testing on different ML tasks and features.
- Supporting Machine Learning teams deploying ML models.
- Performing statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Training and retraining systems when necessary.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good software engineering skills
- Proficient in machine learning with working knowledge in Deep Learning frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras)
Job tags: Deep Learning Engineering Keras Machine Learning ML PyTorch TensorFlow