Sr Data Analyst
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.We’re looking for a strong Data Analyst to join our growing team. In this role you will assist in developing data models, reports/dashboards, and performance metrics models that support key business decisions related to IT, HR, Operation, Compliance and other business functions. This is a strategic, high-impact role that will also help shape the future of Snowflake products and services.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Prepare and deliver reports to executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns and highlight relevant risks using data.
- Perform data quality testing and assurance as a part of designing, building and implementing scalable data solutions in SQL.
- Perform cross system data validation in order to troubleshoot and investigate potential data inconsistencies.
- Effectively engage and partner with other analytics team members, engineering, product management, marketing and sales to drive to outcomes and make an impact ● Provide support to escalate and triage data quality issues across the data and engineering organizations, outlining path to remediation and assigning/tracking tasks to various teams (engineering, analytics, information technology) where collaboration is required.
- Increase the adoption of data solutions by ensuring end user’s and expected audience’s requirements are effectively met.
- Develop user friendly documentation to communicate the use and value add of data solutions.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 5+ years of data analysis experience
- Hands-on experience on BI solutions like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Looker etc.
- Strong communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment
- Must work effectively with autonomy as well as within a team environment
- Willingness to work flexible/international hours as needed
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Statistics
- B.E / B.S or MS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in ETL/AI/ML tools is nice to have. Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?