F/H Data Manager
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
Description de l'entreprise
Le Groupe Bosch est un important fournisseur mondial de technologies et de services. Avec un effectif d’environ 402 000 collaborateurs dans le monde, le Groupe Bosch a réalisé en 2017 un chiffre d’affaires de 78,1 milliards d’euros. Ses activités sont réparties en quatre secteurs : Solutions pour la mobilité, Techniques industrielles, Biens de consommation et Techniques pour les énergies et les bâtiments. En tant que société leader dans le domaine de l’Internet des objets (IoT), Bosch propose des solutions innovantes pour les maisons intelligentes, les villes intelligentes, la mobilité connectée et l’industrie connectée.
Avec 23 sites en France, dont 11 ont une activité Recherche & Développement, toutes les activités du Groupe sont aujourd’hui représentées dans l’Hexagone. En 2017, avec un effectif d’environ 7 500 personnes, Bosch France a réalisé un volume d’affaires de plus de 3,2 milliards d’euros sur le territoire national.
Description du poste
Data Management for Europe and local attention to France
We have been on a journey and been focused on improving our data management processes and how can we better take advantages of the big data we have internally by preparing important reports to the commercial team. We have invested significantly over the years within this area, and we would now like to offer a seat on this journey, to the right candidate which is passionate within this field. We are proud of our achievements, so if you would like to join us, let us hear from you!
Your contribution to something big…
We are a team of 12 people spread all around Europe. We are looking for an experienced data manager, who know how to quickly manage SAP, Excel, Access and Power BI.
The focus areas will be to keep uploading and maintaining data into SAP in order to make possible our sales and on the other hand being able to prepare reports to the sales team, including in Power BI.
Your Primary responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for recording new part numbers to be sold on SAP and maintain it during the entire Product Life Cycle.
- Processing of product portfolio data in mass form (and also adhoc);
- Active participation in project teams for the development of automatic reporting applications
- Development and maintenance of existing systems and tools: including documentation for later use in close collaboration with marketing colleagues at the European market level;
- Continuous monitoring of data quality in our systems before its release into SAP;
- Maintenance of sales texts exclusivity into sales orgs, based on Product Specialist request;
- Power BI reports creation according to customer needs
- To provide Market intelligence for the PS, CMM and Sales team
- Data consultancy and support of local French market and other boundaries countries
What distinguishes you…
We hope you can characterize yourself in possession of a good ability to keep a high level perspective and being interested either in SAP operation or on intelligent report preparation. A great match towards your personality, would be thriving in working in a huge organization with high expectation. Where a mindset of Self-driven, outgoing, proactive and naturally takes ownership over tasks, can bring you far.
Furthermore, a willingness to lifelong learning and strive to develop yourself, is what we are looking for.
Some hard skills, we imagine you to possess:
· Graduation on Business Administration or similar areas
· MS Access: mandatory
· Power BI: Highly appreciated
· SAP: Mandatory
· SQL: nice to have
· English and French language are mandatory
And we are also interested in some soft skills:
· Cross functional Collaboration
· Openness and trust
· Critical and analytic view
· Good communicator
Cette offre est relative à l'entité Robert BOSCH FRANCE.
Perks/benefits: Career development
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs