Power BI Developer
Lendi Group is Australia's fastest-growing Fintech business and we're building a technology-enabled platform to take the hard work out of home loans. We're passionate about how technology can revolutionise our industry and solve a key pain point in peoples' lives.
In an ever-changing regulatory environment, Lendi Group is leading the charge in developing industry-first technology designed to offer Australian home owners transparency, simplicity and convenience in their home loan experience.
Data is forefront in this charge as we look to automate and build out scalable and reliable systems to support our customers and counterparty banks.
Join of a growing team of ~11 data professionals and use your inquisitive nature and attention to detail to surface key trends to the wider business. Working in an agile environment you will be working closely with key stakeholders to help them bring data to life.
What you will get to be part of
- Working with core business stakeholders to understand their data needs and translate those needs into technical solutions that deliver value to the business.
- Working with Power BI Premium to create complex Enterprise grade Dashboards, datasets and Paginated reports including complex DAX/MCode.
- Working with Power BI to create Certified single version of the truth certified datasets potentially for self-serve and or Enterprise reporting.
- For a finite initial period, partially reverse engineering azure analysis services tabular models, building replacement enhanced datasets and associated reporting as outlined above.
- Interpreting, leveraging, feeding back into and contributing to the continuous improvement of existing dimensional marts in collaboration with the data engineering team.
- Manage a dynamic workload across broad range of projects in an agile environment
Our ideal candidate profile
- A basic understanding of PBI governance and security.
- Competency with M-Code, DAX essential. High Level proficiency with SQL and relational datastores essential.
- A clear understanding of in-memory columnar storage databases and their relationship to data set design best practices essential.
- A clear understanding of dimensional design principles and how they apply to best practice Power BI dataset design essential.
Experience that will help you succeed in this role
- Previous experience with AAS Symantec layer models desirable.
- Experience with Bitbucket and Visual Studio for source control desirable but not essential.
- At least 4+ years’ experience working with MS Analytics Stack, Power BI Focus. Extensive experience with PBI/PBI premium dev platform essential. Dashboard development skills including at least but not limited to Power Query design, dataset data model design, Measures and context attributes.
We support our people in a variety of ways, but a few of the benefits that are people rave about include:
- We’re Flex First- which means we’ve fully embraced flexible working from home and have metropolitan city offices for those who do want to work from the office
- A vibrant, relaxed, yet professional culture
- Wellness initiatives with a strong focus on psychological safety
- We offer generous Paid Parental Leave: we celebrate our growing Lendi Group family with 18-26 weeks leave for primary carers and up to 4 weeks for secondary carers
- An additional week’s Loyalty Leave each year after reaching 3 years’ service
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program service providing counselling and support
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive community for everyone at Lendi Group. Creating a culture that is representative of the world we live in makes us better people and our organisation gains tangible benefits, ultimately this creates a melting pot of creativity. We’ve joined the Project F initiative, aimed at removing the systemic barriers to achieving gender-balanced teams, and Circle In to provide an inclusive workplace for our team members who are caregivers
To learn more about life at Lendi Group check out our blog: https://www.lendi.com.au/inspire/category/life-at-lendi/
#lendigroup #LI -AM1
More jobs like this
Sydney, New South Wales, … Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 44K - 83K * USD 44K+ *
Backend Engineer - Machine Learning ML Platform - Open to remote across ANZAWS Computer Science CUDA Distributed Systems ECS Engineering GPU +8
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Parental leave Pet friendly +6
Seberang Perai Selatan, Malaysia Seberang Perai Selatan, Malaysia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
Senior/Staff Data EngineerData analysis Data Analytics Data management Data quality Data warehouse Engineering ETL +7
Career development Flex hours Medical leave Startup environment
Sydney, Australia Sydney, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
Data & Cloud | Data Engineer | Senior Consultant/Manager (Open to all locations in AUS)Agile Athena AWS Azure Big Data Cassandra CI/CD +38
Career development Flex hours Health care Parental leave Startup environment
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs