The only way to ignite change is to build the best team. At Bright Machines®, we’re innovators and experts in our craft who have joined together to create a new category of manufacturing that will help transform the industry. We believe software and data are the answer, thoughtfully applied to solve our customers’ unique challenges. Through intelligent automation, we give factories newfound flexibility, scalability, and resilience. We deliver products to meet the demands of today while building a platform to take advantage of what comes next.
Working with us means you’ll have the opportunity to make lasting, impactful changes for our company and our customers. If you’re ready to apply your exceptional skills to create the factory of the future, we’d love to speak with you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Data Analysts at Bright Machines are responsible for the data acquired from our manufacturing data sources as well as maintaining large datasets, their accuracy and accessibility – they are the key component in Bright Machines' secret sauce that turns data into knowledge. Our robots and software are deployed in a variety of factory conditions that help support the manufacturing operations for some of the biggest names in the industry, in which data is key to making decisions. The data analyst is responsible for interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques. They work closely with software engineers to develop and implement data collection systems that allow for process optimization using statistics, improving efficiency and quality.A data analyst’s responsibilities include translating a deep analysis of data into understandable visual representations for product managers, system engineers, automation engineers and our end customers. They help define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for features and products and create dashboards to monitor those KPIs. They also ensure quality assurance and process documentation. You will be part of the team that creates scalable data collection systems that drive our cloud-based analytics, data pipeline, and machine learning systems, performance monitoring, dashboarding, and command/control systems on the factory floor, as well as on-robot operations. You will work on a team with other software engineers in the Bright Machines Yakum office to define and implement our data collection stack – from robot to cloud.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a greenfield development effort that will change the waycompanies build and produce products. If you’re ready to apply exceptional engineering practicesand build the software that will define the next generation in manufacturing, this is your opportunityto “Be Bright”.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design and maintain data objects that help realize Bright Machines' vision of Software-Defined Manufacturing
- Oversee the entire data collection system – its data, performance, and accuracy – and then realize it into visual dashboards to conclude knowledge from this data.
- Research issues with the data collection system and works closely with multidisciplinary engineers to ensure that the representation of data is correct.
- Help define and implement dataset standards and promote best practices for business objects.
- Analyze and optimize data collection applications to maximize speed and scale.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Solid understanding of data-centrist applications
- Understanding of scaling and operational concerns for large software systems
- Demonstrated ability to create knowledge from data
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Experience with manufacturing engineering systems
- Experience communicating with users, technical leaders and management to collect requirements, describe data flow designs, and set product strategy
BE EMPOWERED TO CHANGE AN INDUSTRY
We’re looking for people who believe they can personally help modernize a global industry and want to work alongside passionate teammates who share their vision. As a global company working toward a common goal, we have a highly collaborative and inclusive approach to work, striking a balance between celebrating team success and focusing on individual growth.
We exist to transform the way things are made. Join us on the journey. Bright Machines was named a “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum, one of “America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies” by Forbes, and an Inc. “Best in Business” winner.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs