Data Analyst Intern
DynatraceInnovate faster, operate more efficiently, and drive better business outcomes with observability, AI, automation, and application security in one platform.
Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU—your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
What work will look like:
We are seeking a motivated data analyst intern who is passionate about distilling insights from the vast amounts of data gathered within our business. The internship will help gain real-world analysis experience at a thriving R&D department at the company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Become an integral member of our Digital Experience team, help increase visibility of the different business aspects of the solution and support internal teams in interpreting the relevant data.
- Data mining, be involved in digging deep into batches of large and complex data sets in order to spot patterns, detect inconsistencies that may crop up and transform data to draw answers to a variety of business questions.
- Craft reports and dashboards to enable internal teams to understand and drive the value of Dynatrace platform.
- Interpret data collected from different data sources to draw conclusions that help our business stakeholders make better informed decisions, develop your analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities by being able to brainstorm and execute the necessary logic to arrive at your conclusions.
What we need from you:
The ideal candidate is studying any quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) or a related field of study. We are looking for students who are willing to learn new skills while providing insights into various company initiatives.
- To be considered for this position, you need to be eligible to do an internship through your university.
- Creatively minded, passionate problem-solver mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized, action-oriented and capable of multi-tasking.
What's in it for you?
A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Compensation and rewards
We offer a competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience. For a full-time internship, the salary is € 1,400 gross per month.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs