Senior Data Engineer
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
MiratechThe combination of 30 years of development expertise, a 20-year background in customer experience, and perpetual innovation in new and disruptive technologies is the very core of who we are. An entire generation of being on the technological...
What We Do
Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet.
By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. Our culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of Miratech’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding scope, schedule, and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989.
We are searching for an accountable, multitalented Data Engineer to join our team, who will help us work on solutions and implement technologies
- Lead team supporting activities for the project
- Perform application modifications and enhancements based on business needs.
- Develop clean, high-quality, and reusable codes based on programming standards.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to clearly understand business requirements and expectations.
- Stay abreast with the latest trends in application development techniques and technologies.
- Suggest optimal application development solutions to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Develop best practices to ensure coding efficiency and quality.
- Analyze and resolve coding issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and maintain coding documentation for reference purposes.
- Prioritize, plan and handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Complete the assigned development tasks within deadlines.
- Report project status to Manager on regular basis.
- 6+ years experience in a Data Engineering role
- 4+ years of experience in Java and Python Development
- Proficient in Java Collections, Spring Framework and Multi-threading
- Solid understanding of cloud database architectures, schema development, data modeling – Snowflake.
- Experience in developing database-driven web services/applications against SQL databases such as Oracle or MySQL
- Good understanding of Git and agile practices.
- Strong debugging skills and troubleshooting experience in a complex technical setup
- Detail-focused, with experience in reviewing technical documentation, diagrams, and plans in order to help meet and/or define requirements.
- Able to communicate technical information verbally in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Additional desired skills:
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Background in the Fintech industry preferred
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
- Corporate, social and cultural events
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Data Engineer - Revenue PlatformsBig Data Computer Science Data pipelines Engineering PhD Pipelines Python +2
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care +1
Lead Data Engineer, Machine Learning SystemsAirflow AWS Data Analytics Databricks Docker Engineering Kubernetes +9
401(k) matching Career development Cell phone stipend Competitive pay Conferences +10
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs