Medior / Senior Data Engineer
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Medior / Senior Data Engineer to join our growing Budapest Engineering Team!
As a Data Engineer, you will be working with data analysts, data engineers, and product managers to build, maintain and enhance an infrastructure that serves data for analytics, reporting, and data science in a reliable and efficient way. We’re a group of engineers passionate about technology, learning, and building lasting, scalable, and reliable solutions. If you share the same values, don’t hesitate to apply!
About Hearsay SystemsFounded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is the trusted global leader in digital client engagement for financial services. Our Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to proactively guide and capture the last mile of digital communications in a compliant manner. The world’s leading financial firms—including New York Life, Morgan Stanley, Charles Schwab, and Ameriprise—rely on Hearsay’s compliance-driven platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, grow their business and deliver exceptional client service.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents compliantly scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Work in a team of data and software engineers in Budapest who are responsible for Hearsay’s data infrastructure from ETL pipelines to end-user analytics experience.
- Building and maintaining a robust infrastructure that ensures data is available for business intelligence and analytics needs.
- Your main focus is data quality, performance, scalability, and sustainability of the team’s solutions.
- Work closely with the data analyst team in Budapest - who are our primary stakeholders.
- You also work with products teams at Hearsay - who are the primary producer of our data.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one reasonably modern general-purpose language, ideally Python, but Ruby, Kotlin, modern Java, C# and Go are all also acceptable
- Significant experience in designing and building ETL/ELT pipelines and resilient distributed systems
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with complex data structures
- Experience with a cloud platform like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Used data workflow orchestrating tools, preferably Apache Airflow
- Experience in database administration, preferably MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Understanding of data lake and data warehouse architectures and dimensional modeling
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Demonstrated track record of learning new concepts and tools
What we can offer you:
- Hybrid working model
- Extra paid time off
- Stock options
- Private health insurance
- In-office food & beverages - including lunch
- Training budget
- Mobile subscription coverage
- Home office budget
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
I hereby acknowledge that my personal data included in my application will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process under the General Data Protection Regulation as of 25 May 2018, as amended from time to time.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs