Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering our assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We invest our time and support the employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will work with data architects to design and implement our data infrastructure for our new headquarters. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining data models for our databases, developing scripts for data cleansing, and developing tools to automate data entry.
- Understand the business requirements and processes around advanced analytics model execution.
- Ability to design a new model from scratch by utilizing best practices and design principals.
- Work with the business intelligence team to gather requirements for the database design and model.
- Engage the development team to implement the database.
- Manage, enhance, maintain and support our Snowflake-based data lake.
- Support our business intelligence developers to provide stunning visual analytics.
- Participate in our fast-paced, agile data iteration to deliver new capabilities in a timely manner.
- Capture and present data-driven business insights.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations.
- Leverage existing data sources, identify and mine data from new sources, identify opportunities for and execute primary data gathering efforts, and provide recommendations on scaling new methods more broadly.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience related to Data Modeling.
- University degree or equivalent in data analytics, statistics, math, or computer science, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Strong Data Modeling Skills in designing, creating and maintaining conceptual, logical, and physical data model.
- Must have a strong understanding of Data modeling principles (3nf/dimensional), methods and techniques.
- Good knowledge on data profiling, integrating, and modeling data from different source systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Python and SQL.
- Experience on Azure ML Studio is Preferred.
- Should have hands-on experience in relational, dimensional, analytic data modelling using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL and data ingestion protocols.
- Should have strong knowledge in creating the data model for OLAP and OLTP systems.
- Strong knowledge on Database Architecture, normalization concepts and NFR requirements.
- Good Hands-on expertise on any of the data modeling tools like Erwin, IBM InfoSphere, Toad, IDA, ER Studio, and the current tools for large data warehouses.
- Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms..
- Experience working with extracting business rules to develop transformations, data lineage, metadata, data catalogue.
- Familiarity with industry data models.
- Must have knowledge of metadata management
- Experience with data stewardship/quality assurance solution.
- Experience working with validating legacy and developed data model outputs.
- Strong experience in data analysis and architecture, ability to influence end-to-end design decisions based on data.
- Hands-on experience in preparing data mapping documents from source to target and the data quality assessments for the source data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits Package
- Career Growth
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Informa Group Plc.
Business Data Analytics ManagerBanking Business Intelligence Consulting Data Analytics Excel Python R +3
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +4
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs