Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo. We invest our time and support the employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who uses a combination of techniques from statistics, machine learning, computer science and data visualization to produce advanced predictive analytic solutions that determine patterns and relationships in large volumes of data to predict future behaviors, events and outcomes. The candidate will work cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams to take on a variety of tasks including but not limited to mining data, building models, building dashboards, and conducting detailed analysis. The ideal candidate will have a analytical mindset, deep understanding of databases, visualization, and modeling techniques, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Understand the business requirements and processes around advanced analytics model execution.
- Collect data from disparate structured and unstructured sources in support of model development.
- Extract data using data mining techniques to uncover trends and derive insights; analyze forecasting metrics,
- Perform exploratory data analysis with the goal to uncover trends, find root causes of forecast inaccuracies and develop innovative features that can drive additional value
- Build machine learning models with advanced analytics techniques to extend our capabilities and deliver new business value.
- Capture and present data-driven business insights
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Leverage existing data sources, identify and mine data from new sources, identify opportunities for and execute primary data gathering efforts, and provide recommendations on scaling new methods more broadly
- University degree or equivalent in data analytics, statistics, math, or computer science, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Must have experience with cloud offerings such as Azure Data Lake/ Data bricks/ AWS ML AI services.
- Experience on Azure ML Studio is Preferred.
- Excellent analytical, storytelling, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate/communicate analytics recommendations to both technical and nontechnical team members.
- Strong understanding of quantitative (univariate and multivariate) analysis techniques.
- Experience with predictive modelling and machine learning.
- Strong experience with statistical analytical techniques, data mining, machine learning, and predictive models using Python, R or similar tools
- Experience using scripting language for collecting, organizing and manipulating data.
- Ability to work with data with significant ambiguity, develop creative approaches to analytical problems, and interpret data and results from a business/industry perspective
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits Package
- Career Growth
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Data Scientist (Remote)Business Intelligence Computer Science Data Mining Data visualization Engineering Hadoop Looker +6
401(k) matching Career development Equity Health care Insurance +3
Acoustic Data ScientistData analysis Data Analytics Data visualization Engineering Industrial Machine Learning Mathematics +11
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Summit2Sea Consulting, LLC
Data ScientistAgile Airflow AWS Azure Big Data Business Intelligence CI/CD +22
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +2
Senior Research Data ScientistBig Data Computer Science Engineering ETL Feature engineering Hadoop Industrial +12
Career development Equity Flex hours Health care Home office stipend
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs