San Mateo, California, United States
Coupa Software, Inc.See all of your business spend in one place with Coupa to make cost control, compliance and anything spend management related easier and more effective.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design, develop and deploy data-driven solutions using statistical, optimization, simulation and data mining methods with a focus on delivering actionable business value.
- Apply various data science methods to understanding the most important aspects of our product, users, and business.
- Translate functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
- Explain the business value of the underlying data-driven approach as well as share insights and recommendations to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Write queries that profile, clean, extract, transform and merge a variety of data to be used in models that assist in decision making.
- Conduct data analysis and feature engineering to both inform the development of statistical or optimization models and generate improved model performance and flexibility.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions and operating procedures.
- Support marketing/sales efforts by writing technical white papers, blogs and point-of-view documents, and provide technical expertise. On tactical solutions help with integrating modeling solutions with Coupa’s product portfolio.
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Analytics or similar field.
- Proficient in either Python or C++
- Fluency in SQL and database technologies
- Experience within Cloud Environments
- Be comfortable working in a remote environment
- Willingness to learn new things and ask for help
- A passion for code quality
- Basic understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Knowledge in Supply Chain
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Data Scientist - Research, Development & ConstructionComputer Science Data Analytics Data visualization Engineering Hadoop Machine Learning MySQL +7
Data Scientist, Computer Vision ResearcherAirflow BigQuery Computer Science Computer Vision CUDA Data Analytics Deep Learning +14
Career development Flex hours Health care Medical leave Parental leave +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs