Data Management Assistant
Pilmico Foods CorporationWe are Pilmico, the integrated agribusiness and food subsidiary of the Aboitiz Group in the Philippines. Check out our Story, our facilities and our products.
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
JOB SUMMARY :
The Data Management Assistant is responsible in performing general recordkeeping of the farms' operational information and in providing accurate data and reports for the farms. The position is also responsible in filing and organizing records and ensures the provision of quality and correct information by conducting audits to verify data.
The Data Management Assistant also oversees the monitoring and restocking of farm supplies, feeds and other required resources of the farms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Accurately monitors and records daily swine production data and other relevant operational data.
Compiles, organizes and files farm records and documents and ensures proper storage and security of farm data..
Updates and encodes on ERP system as needed.
Prepares inventory reports and creates Farm Purchase Requisition, e.g. medicines, vaccines, farm supplies and others, upon the instruction of the farm manager and farm supervisor.
Consolidates farm production data and submits weekly accurate production reports and other farm reports.
Ensures the timely preparation and issuance of various swine medicines, vaccines and supplies to farm personnel.
Manages the feed request of the farm and its delivery schedules.
Ensures accurate inventory count of stocks weekly.
Maintains enough level of farm supplies, medicines and vaccines to ensure availability for farm requirements.
Ensures proper care and handling of farm supplies by following the required storage conditions for medicines, vaccines and other supplies.
vaccines placed in refrigerator within one hour of receipt.
FIFO system observed in storage of supplies
expiration dates of medicines monitored and reported
4. Coordinates with farm driver the timely pick-up of medicines and other stocks from the warehouse.
Performs other related works that may be assigned from time to time.
BS in Animal Science or Management or Computer Science
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
At least one (1) year in related work experience
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Knowledge of the 10am hi-lo temperature
Sense of urgency
Good judgment skills
Detail-oriented with good organizing and coordination skills
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs