Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (RBAI) is a 100% subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. RBAI was established at the right time to cater to the demands of future Indian market. Established in 2009, started out with manufacturing Electronic Control Units. On an average adding one new product every year, Antenna and Immobilizer in 2011, wide range of BCM's since 2012, Electronic power steering control units from 2013, and Voltage regulator in 2014. Over the last 7 years of its existence, the company has grown over 44% CAGR, which is remarkable considering it was established during the peak of recession.
The product portfolio of Bosch Automotive Electronics Pvt. Ltd. is into both Automotive and Non-Automotive Business catering to local as well as global demands. The products from RBAI fulfils 94% of the local demand. Apart from this, 72% of our sales are towards exports covering most of the global market.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
Ø To work on development, monitoring and maintenance of Data pipelines across AE clusters.
· Develop, Monitor and Maintain data pipeline for various AE plants.
· Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
· Work with stakeholders including the Data officers and stewards to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
· Work on incidents highlighted by the data officers.
· Incident diagnosis, routing, evaluation & resolution.
· Analyze the root cause of incidents.
· Create incident closure report.
Ø BE Degree in computer science or equivalent
Ø English on business level
Ø Min 3 years of Experience in Data management within the area
of software development rollout and maintenance
Ø Min 2 Years of specific experience with data pipeline development, monitoring and maintenance.
- Self-starter and empowered professional with strong execution and project management capabilities
- Ability to collaborate effectively, well developed inter personal relationships with all levels in the organization and outside contacts.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- High Collaboration & a perseverance to drive performance & change
Ø Experience in developing data pipelines using spark & scala.
Ø Experience in debugging pipeline issues.
Ø Experience in writing python and shell scripts.
Ø In-Depth Knowledge of SQL and Other Database Solutions
Ø Having a strong understanding of Apache Hadoop-based analytics
Experience in Azure cloud platform is desired
· Hands on experience on Spark sql and Spark streaming.
· Hands on experience on Scala language.
· In depth knowledge of SQL and NoSQL (HBase).
· Good in writing Shell and python script.
· Good understanding of Hadoop ecosystem.
· Hands on experience on InteliJ, Github /Bitbucket, HUE.
· Understanding of ETL process.
Ø Good Communication Skills
Ø Ability to use extensively the latest IT communication tools
( Skype /MS TEAMS etc.)
Ø Decent Level in English as Business Language
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs