Junior Data Analyst (Graduate Position)
OKEx is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKEx provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset exchanges by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $4 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard of crypto exchange. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
Are you interested in the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry? Do you want to work at a fast-paced, young and energetic environment? We are looking for recent or upcoming graduate students, who are passionate to join a growing business, and keen to work in an exciting industry!
What the day to day looks like:
- You will develop self-driven analyses on customer behavior and product usage which drive growth and inform business decisions
- Develop methods and processes to integrate structured/unstructured data from various sources
- Validate and manage large dataset, and analyze the data with quantitative interpretation, distinguishing the most relevant pieces of data
- Assist in reporting and data management
- Your analysis will lead to actionable insights and business opportunities
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, Communications, Marketing, Economics, Public Relations, Statistics, Advertising and Management
- Programming skills (Python, PySpark, SQL, Hadoop)
- Statistical Modelling
- Analytical Techniques and Technology
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Logical thinking and approach to problem solving
- Eagerness to learn