P2P Data Analyst (Graduate Position)
OKEx is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKEx provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset exchanges by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $4 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard of crypto exchange. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
Are you interested in the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry? Do you want to work at a fast-paced, young and energetic environment? We are looking for recent or upcoming graduate students, who are passionate to join a growing business, and keen to work in an exciting industry!
What the day to day looks like:
- Assist in the implementation of overseas legal currency trading operation projects
- Communicate with internal and external departments and execute projects accurately.
- Analyze the daily new user data and conversion rate
- Take ownership on data collection
- Monitor overseas merchants and institutional clients’ orders and trading behavior
- Assist in product operation projects, track product demand status, assist in product improvement, and maintain the project timeline
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, Communications, Marketing, Economics, Public Relations, Statistics, Advertising and Management
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong curiosity and passion in crypto, blockchain, tech, and finance, with a self-starter mind to explore new trends in the industry
- Strong in numbers and data analysis
- Attention to detail and good in problem solving
- Good communication skills and an open mind to work with our young and thriving team