Data Science Content Intern (Remote)
NannyML - creators of an Open Source Python library, are looking for multiple Data Science Writer interns to help across Data Science content creation, research and prototyping.
NannyML is an Open Source Python library for detecting silent model failure. We are backed by tech
leaders who have founded and grown top data unicorns, like the CTO of Collibra (the first Belgian unicorn), Zehan Wang (ex-head of ML at Twitter); and deep tech VCs like Lunar Ventures.
At NannyML, we are building Free Open Source Software to estimate the performance of ML models after deployment. We’re creating a one-of-a-kind company by being one of the initial players in the growing ML Monitoring field. By focusing on post-deployment data science and performance estimation, we’ll define the industry and science for decades to come.
The founders are experienced entrepreneurs that previously founded a specialised machine learning company, where they became experts at building machine learning systems. At NannyML, we take pride in hiring the best people and getting out of their way so that they can make great things happen.
About the Role
We are looking for Data Science Writer interns to help the Research and Growth team create niche-defining content. You will work with senior Data professionals and all 3 founders, as well as everyone else at the company. You will be responsible for creating new content from scratch, curating content across multiple sources and iterating on blog outlines created by other team members. As we grow NannyML we expect you to grow with us. As our company scales, we envision a successful candidate to grow into a Data Science Writer or a similar full-time position.
● You’ve created multiple long-form Data Science pieces of content (like blogs, articles,
○ Please submit a link to your blog/content as part of your application.
● Exceptional communication skills in English - both oral and written.
● Strong theoretical and practical understanding of Machine Learning, including hands-on experience in developing ML systems.
● Knowledge of the Python Data Science stack including pandas, and Scikit Learn and visualization tools.
● You are a swift learner and can easily pick up new concepts.
● You are incredibly proactive, independent and comfortable in proposing new ideas. This also means holding your ground when you believe you are right.
● Be available to start in the next three weeks at most. We're looking to fill this role immediately.
● You live in or are willing and able to move to EU time zones, and you are open to travel roughly once per quarter
Nice to haves
● STEM background
● Prior work or internship experience in a Machine Learning company
● Track record of open-source contributions
● The opportunity to be a part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, European-based Open
Source start-up that has massive growth and venture potential
● Fully Remote Working Environment
● 50€/month development budget to learn Data Science, Causal ML, Bayesian Inference or
anything you like that applies to your role.
● 45€/month well-being allowance (for yoga, gym etc.)
● Compensation: up to 750 EUR/month for half-time
❤ 5 day long company off-site once per quarter ( all inclusive)
We value freedom with responsibility, transparency, and a growth mindset. We believe in generating our own luck by trying out new stuff, always asking, constantly learning, reading, and meeting new people with different world-views. We appreciate that from time to time, things may break. Working at NannyML, you will have full autonomy to make impactful decisions and prioritize and organize your work the way you see fit. You will work closely with the founders.
❤ Why you will love to join NannyML
● Working with a fast-growing international VC funded startup with a flat structure
● You will have full ownership of the things you work on
● An international and diverse team
● Fully remote work, with as many opportunities to meet up as you want!
● Open Source Product [Link] with all the perks that come with that
😡 What you might not love
● We're a small team, priorities will keep on changing and processes are not fine-tuned yet
● Really fast-paced environment with a LOT of work to be done
● You will have to learn new things all the time
Support our open-source library by 🌟 staring us on Github
Other jobs like this
Junior Data EngineerAirflow AWS Azure Cassandra Docker Engineering ETL +12
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Parental leave +2
Data Engineer I - (Remote - US)AWS BigQuery Data pipelines DevOps Engineering Kinesis Looker +9
401(k) matching Career development Fitness / gym Health care Team events +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs