Senior Data Analyst, Healthcare
New York, NY
Senior Data Analyst
Ready is an on-demand mobile health service that delivers non-emergency care directly to patients. To accomplish this, Ready sends a trained health professional, which we call a “Responder,” to facilitate a telehealth visit between the patient and a licensed clinician.
With Ready, patients now have access to quality care in their homes, 16 hours a day, 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We hope you will join us.
About the Role
The Data and Analytics team is a fast-growing portion of the Ready Finance team and functions as the internal consulting arm for the company, working closely with the Operations, Clinical, Business Development, and Executive team to infuse analytics into the decision-making processes of each of these teams.
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our fast-growing business. This individual will be a member of the analytics team focused on supporting our clinical department. They will help support and work closely with the Clinical/Clinical Operations teams. The perfect candidate will have strong analytical and technical skills and will create analytic platforms that will allow senior business leaders to look at the data, translate the data into business insights, and make informed business decisions. They will be a data driven individual with healthcare/clinical platform experience.
What You'll Do
- Work with diverse internal and external partners to build analytics grade data assets
- Generate queries and data dictionaries, analyze data and create visualization/dashboards related to audience and direct-to-consumer insights working with data sets
- Establish partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to fully understand business requirements and desired outcomes
- Work collaboratively with our Clinical/Clinical Operations teams as well as members of Partnerships team
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to build reports that will allow departments to visualize and interact with data
- Work with stakeholders while acting as the go-to person for our Community Care program to help them access standard reports to pull themselves, as well as pulling customer reports and summarizing the information
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required, MS preferred
- 3-5 years of data analytics experience (required)
- Experience working in a healthcare organization and supporting a clinical team with data analytics (required)
- Experience working with administrative healthcare data
- Deep experience in developing queries and reports based upon user requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently and take initiative, with minimal direction
- Ability to create reports/dashboards while understanding how to convey the proper information to the clinical teams
- Experience working cross-functionally with non-technical individuals on the team
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in Python, SQL, Tableau (required)
- AWS/Redshift experience is preferred
- Eligibility to work in the US without Company sponsorship for a work visa or employment-based green card
What You’ll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events