San Mateo, CA, USA
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to research and gather data to analyze the performance of all aspects of marketing programs to help our business grow. The Analyst will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of all global marketing programs and will assist with forecasting lead flow, conversion metrics, and influenced pipeline.
AS A DATA ANALYST ON THE MARKETING TEAM AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
- Analyze full-funnel metrics using Snowflake to combine data from various platforms to help the marketing team make ongoing decisions to improve performance focusing on growth.
- Use Snowflake in your daily work to help us to better understand the impact of marketing.
- Dive into data to find trends and patterns in large datasets and theorize ways to exploit those trends.
- Work closely with our Analytics and Sales Operations teams to implement data analysis best practices.
- Analyze key drivers in growth for our free trial, and help develop new campaigns to attract growth.
- Evaluate email performance to improve database health and recommend database segmentation to increase performance and better nurture demand.
- Provide insights that will help guide our attribution methodology and enhance our understanding of customer lifetime value.
OUR IDEAL DATA ANALYST WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL.
- 1+ year evaluating marketing data
- Experience working with data from Google, Marketo, Google, Salesforce and other digital ad platforms.
- Understanding of marketing and sales process.
- Exposure to business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, Business Objects, and Microstrategy.
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale in a rapidly evolving and growing environment.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. That means flexibility and willingness to jump in and do whatever it takes to be successful.
- 4-year degree
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?