Software Engineer in Machine Learning
Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission of offering organizations the ultimate in threat detection solutions. In 2017, we were honored to receive the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique, automated, and scalable static file analysis, malware classification and malware hunting technologies. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove a $25 million investment in ReversingLabs, backed by some of the savviest investors in the world. With our center of development excellence located in Zagreb, and offices in the United States and Switzerland, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2020.
ReversingLabs is looking for people interested in joining our advanced Machine Learning team. You will work side-by-side with Software Engineers, Reverse Engineers and Threat Analysts to leverage their domain expertise in order to develop and maintain state-of-the-art Machine Learning solutions.
You will have billions of files at your fingertips, paired with extensive metadata produced by our TitaniumCore static file analysis system. Some of the challenges you will face involve dealing with the ever-changing malware landscape and threats crafted with the intent to outsmart your solutions. Are you ready for the battle?
- development and maintenance of distributed data-processing systems supporting machine learning projects
- participation in machine learning research and model productization
- knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- knowledge of Python programming language
- experience working with Linux and Bash
- interest in data science, data engineering, visualization, knowledge extraction and statistics
- Python multiprocessing, PyPy, Cython, asyncio
- experience with message queues, Docker, microservices, NoSQL databases
- Machine Learning basics and relevant frameworks and libraries for Python
- prototyping ML models for deployment in various environments
- Flexible working time
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities - ReversingLabs encourages internal promotion
- Personal improvement through attending leading conferences and seminars in the field