(Data Analytics) Project Manager- Based in Bangkok
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings, Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
This role is responsible for the management of projects in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) for the Accommodation Services Team (AST). You will be supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading change in order to support partners satisfaction strategy.
We are looking for talents who enjoy working with data, have genuine interest in business and find problem solving exciting. You will manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills ensuring quality levels meet or exceed partners and company expectations.
Your responsibilities are including but not limited to the following:
- Supports projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Partner Satisfaction (PSAT), Onboarding of new properties), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Utilise CRM systems and tools, including: report building/analysis, visualizations (via BI or other tools), creating and maintaining dashboard for operational needs
- Engage in project planning and actual change implementation to support our teams across the world
- Analyses issues, identifies risks, reports accordingly to management and proposes solutions to be implemented
- Defines and designs actionable plans for efficiency and effectiveness improvement together with management team.
- Supports business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams between departments within the organization and in CEG to achieve successfully projects milestones and goals
- Ensures constant calibration of between project teams, managers and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Prepares and completes action plans, implements productivity, quality, and partners service standards
- Resolves problems through data analysis, provides efficient reporting and communication
- At least 1 year in your current role in Agoda
- At least 3-5 years of experience in project management, change management and /or management consulting
- Able to analyze business challenges, is data driven and communicates actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Hands on experience in visualization, report building, creating and maintaining dashboard for operational needs are required for the role
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics.
- Very proactive and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work and communicate well with stakeholders at all levels (Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance…).
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Expert in using MS office tools (esp. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experimented in Project Management, Process Improvement, Planning, Performance Management, Verbal Communication
- Familiar with project management techniques such as SMART, Agile project management
- Used to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Familiarity with SQL or other statistical software is required. You can learn them online now
Good to have
- Experience in management consulting
- Python/R/VBA skills experience strongly preferred
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
Shift/Working Days: Thailand’s regular working hours
We welcome applications from all locations. Role will be based in Bangkok. Relocation/ visa support will be provided.
Application Deadline: September 25, 2020, Friday| 6:00 PM Bangkok time
As we are looking for internal applicants, the candidate must not be a part of any PIP nor have been served with any verbal/written warning in the past 6 months.
Application Screening by Recruiter (Eligibility check with POP) --> Hiring Manager Review --> SHL test --> SQL Test --> Candidates who pass the test will proceed to interviews
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)