Senior Data Analyst - Emerging Brands
New York, NY
About Thirty Madison
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison, a fast-growing company with the simple belief that everyone deserves access to specialized healthcare treatment. With a recent Series B raise of $47 million and established healthcare investors like Polaris, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, and Maveron, Thirty Madison is well positioned to continue expanding on their mission. By launching customer-centric brands built around each specific chronic medical condition, we’re able to bring the specialist experience directly into people’s homes with online doctor consultations, treatment delivery, and ongoing support through resources like our symptom trackers.
After launching Keeps, Cove, and Evens in two short years, we're hard at work preparing our next brand to launch. Every time we launch a new brand, we get smarter and better at delivering high-quality healthcare to our customers. We’re constantly learning from our existing brands to strengthen our new brands, rapidly pushing ourselves to improve the customer experience and raise the standard of care our customers receive.
We are building a new type of healthcare company, rethinking both delivery of care and the pharmaceutical supply chain. We operate our own telemedicine platform and e-commerce site, where we connect users with physicians and sell our own line of FDA-approved drugs, and like most D2C brands, we market our offering across a variety of online and offline channels.
As a fast growing company, we are ingesting and generating ever increasing amounts of data. We’re looking for a talented Senior Data Analyst to support our newest emerging brands, including those that have publicly launched as well as others still in development. This person will touch all aspects of the business unit including product, marketing, and operations in order to provide impactful, data-driven insights that help answer our toughest questions and inform our key business decisions. As “the” member of our analytics team focused on our newest brands, you will have a huge part in defining the analytics strategy and methodology for those business units.
You’re the right person for the role if you are:
- Master multi-tasker who is able to balance multiple priorities and projects all at once
- Passionate about building a data-backed culture that supports decision making
- A teammate with no ego who is eager to dig into tough, often ambiguous problems and come up with creative solutions
- Passionate about having a high level of ownership to drive data strategy for our brands.
- An effective communicator who can present your findings to business audiences and technical audiences
How you will make an impact:
- Work with business partners to define KPIs for new feature launches, marketing activities, and operation processes.
- You will be a key partner to our business owners (GMs) in driving data strategy, revenue initiatives and overall business strategy.
- Drive advanced analytics projects to improve customer retention and conversion
You should have:
- 5+ years of previous experience working on analytics and/or business intelligence teams
- Fluent in SQL
- Experience working with senior leaders (C-suite) and influencing their decisions via data
- Experience developing data roadmaps and driving data strategy
- Passion for the Thirty Madison mission of rapidly growing access to healthcare
Bonus if you have the following:
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing techniques
- Experience as the an early data hire in a startup environment
How we are managing the COVID pandemic and impact on work/life?
These are unprecedented times and we understand the impact to everyone is different. Our goal from the beginning has always been about employee safety first. We went from optional to mandatory work from home very quickly in March, and we have told employees that they can remain remote for the balance of 2020 to allow them to appropriately plan where they want to live.
We have rolled out a bunch of initiatives to ensure we are helping our team successfully navigate these unchartered waters. This has included money for the home office, medical reimbursements, free Calm meditation/mindfulness app membership, Refresh Fridays where the whole team is off at once (so no one falls behind), and weekly wrap meetings to “end the week.”
Are we done? No, and that is why we created a Future of the Office Committee to continue to push us to create the right benefits, tools, programs and processes to best support our employees as we continue 100% work from home and for when we eventually start to transition back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.