Customer Success Data Analyst
Hostinger is a customer-obsessed, idea-driven, ever-growing web hosting provider with a team full of technology professionals. We make data-driven decisions and think that Data is a powerful tool to identify business opportunities. We are looking for someone who is a determined self-starter and wants to impact our business by analysing data for the Customer Success team. If you can revolutionise data management to a higher tier, join us!
- Strong communication skills in English;
- Hands on experience working with SQL, Python, API calls, and JSON, to generate business insights and drive better organizational decision making;
- Experience building reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool;
- Proven ability to create relationships with leadership and others to effectively problem solve and develop solutions for staffing challenges;
- Familiarity with Git and the command line;
- Deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases;
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Scripting in Python/Bash/PHP (huge plus).
What will you do:
- Build and support data structures that can be leveraged by business unit across the organization (including database structures, table building, reporting & etc.);
- Collect and interpret data from various internal systems (data related to marketing & new customer base, customer success service & Operational performance and etc.);
- Execute deep-dive analysis within Customer Success department to understand patterns and share insights with management team for data driven decisions;
- Continuously review, optimize and refactor existing data models to expand our database with clean data;
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations.
What will you get:
- A workplace that values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results in everything we do;
- A culture based on freedom to take ownership and make impactful solutions;
- Continuous personal development: books, workshops, individual mentorship;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- A supportive and experienced team who are eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Independence to test and implement new methods to create, demolish and contribute to data processes;
- Starting salary between 1500-2000€ NET;
- Daily leisure options, a dog-loving office, extraordinary team buildings, workations, company events and more!