Data Analyst - Groceries
ABOUT GLOVO:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +100M annual orders and operate in 22 countries, and in over +300 cities. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a world-class Data Analyst to join the Groceries team. Would you rather read numbers than books? Are you looking for a challenging experience in one of Barcelona’s fastest growing Startups – helping build a product that will disrupt the on-demand market? If your answer is YES, we are looking forward to meeting you.
As a Data Analyst in the Groceries team you will be responsible for using data to support different business areas unlock their potential, always in the business front-line creating tools that optimise operations, improve marketing effectiveness, and in general developing new ways of doing things. We are looking for a tech savvy analytics professional with the same passion that we have for creating solutions from scratch in a Groceries business that is scaling like a rocket.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Create customised tools to enable new business operating models such as darkstores and fulfillment
- Automate and improve manual processes to relieve pain points from the Groceries local teams
- Take ownership of reporting of KPIs
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Understand business needs and produce insightful analyses for internal teams to make the right decisions
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- A/B test the launch of new features
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
- At least 3 years of work experience providing internal teams with the necessary data to make the right decisions
- Proficient with SQL
- Amazon Redshift experience is highly desirable
- Proficiency in Python or R
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview
- Previous experience in programming is desirable
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Experience managing a small team
- Proficiency in English is a must
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Looker Marketing Python R Redshift SQL Tableau