Senior Business Data Analyst
London, England, United Kingdom
Stuart is a leading last-mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and eCommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models. “Logistics for a sustainable world” that is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery.
Our beautiful office is located in a co-working space Fora Space, 71 Central Street London EC1V 8AB .
We’re looking for a dynamic and result-oriented Senior Business Data Analyst to join our fast-growing Operations team and contribute to the Analytics team led by Guy Fleury. No two consecutive days at Stuart are alike, but generally our mission is to drive optimisation and empower data-driven decision making at Stuart through actionable insights. If this resonates with you, read on!
- Initiate and manage project initiatives for the Courier Experience Analytics team
- Define and execute the Courier Experience Analytics strategy in line with Courier Operations and broader Stuart strategy
- Develop courier productivity analytics in particular in relation to feature changes in the courier mobile application
- Foster technical expertise in the Business Analytics team through a collaborative approach with your colleagues
- Provide analytics support for stakeholder projects to support data-driven decision making at Stuart
- Ensure seamless, accurate and effective reporting to inform your stakeholders in City Operations, Courier Operations and Program Management
- Translate analytics needs into specifications for the central BI team to ensure data availability
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Great research, analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience of Python, SQL and Excel
- Experience with Tableau or a similar BI tool
- Team management experience
- You know how to get meaningful information out of large sets of data and can communicate your findings in a clear and concise way
- Ability to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement and provide creative solutions
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented person
- Fluency in English
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza last year!
- Private health care provided by AXA (including dental and optical)
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Lunchtime sports : 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays, Yoga and Meditation
Want to learn more about us? https://stuart.com/about-us/
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.