Cloud Middleware Data Engineer
Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Posted 7 months ago
We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it’s important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it’s our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Data Engineer, you are responsible for monitoring, maintaining and solving Middleware / Application related problems on Google Cloud platform
- Design and create optimal data pipeline architecture
- Design Data processing solutions and data processing systems
- Life cycle management of Data.
- Provisioning of resources and monitoring pipelines
- Deploying of the ML models
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting ML models
- Developing job automation and orchestration scripts
- Designing and implementation of Security and Compliance
- Data Security and verification of data and ensuring reliability and fidelity
- Data application and portability (Multicloud) and data staging, cataloging and discovery
- Deployment experience in cloud environment
- Troubleshooting of Integration level logs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Middleware / Hadoop Administrator
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Google cloud bigdata services (Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Memorystore etc)
- Solid understanding of Google cloud services (Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Memorystore etc)
- Proficient in Data cleansing, Transformation, Batch and Streaming, Data acquisition, Integration with new data sources (Data Governance)
- In-depth experience on Google cloud services (Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Memorystore etc)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: BigQuery Consulting Engineering Hadoop ML Security SQL
Job region(s): Asia/Pacific
Job stats: 5 0 0