Why this role matters
Vonage is currently looking for a Data Analyst who will support the organisation to ensure the SMS and Voice operations are delivering high performance. This hands-on role is key, as it enables us to deliver the high levels of quality our customers expect from us.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Monitor Vonage’s Carrier services to ensure all standards are met in principle with our cost and quality KPIs, by utilising business intelligence reporting and internal tools
- Take ownership of selected markets within the APAC region to become a source of knowledge within the company
- Proactively advise how Vonage products can be used to the sales and customer success teams
- Be a key part in the conjunction of our B2B and B2C departments
- Implement and verify internal procedures to ensure productivity through them and in conjunction with the internal stakeholders
- Own or be part of organisation-wide projects towards process automation to reduce operational time
- Experience in the telecommunications industry on SMS and/or Voice services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Internally and Externally
- Experience in Data Analysis tools e.g. (MS Excel, Tableau BI, Power BI)
- Educated to degree level
Nice to have:
- Methodical approach and keen to learn
- Basic understanding of SMS or Voice protocols
- Understanding of Business (GM, Revenue etc) and Quality metrics (ASR%, DLR Success etc) of Voice and/or SMS
- Linux experience
* This role will require ~2 weekend days a month and occasional Bank Holiday work *
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position.