Senior Data Scientist for FairPlay Team
Kyiv, Kyiv city, Ukraine
Posted 7 months ago
Our product is a fraud-detection platform, specially designed for betting business. We started 1.5 years ago with a team created from scratch, dedicated processes and technology stack.
Currently we process, store and analyze over half a billion events per day using ML and graph algorithms in real-time. We are going to reach two billion events in a 6-9 month horizon adding more and more detailed data sources. Unlike the majority of fraud-detection products available on the market, we are not wasting time on no-code/low-code and other marketing staff, focusing on our algorithms and business results instead.
As a part of Data Science team you will work with challenging problems using a huge variety of data sources (bets, payments, site behaviour data, etc.) detailed, enriched and collected for a long time.
You will have a direct impact on:
- Innovative solution for fraud detection;
- Real-time prediction;
- Data collection process;
- Strategic view and modelling roadmap.
Essential professional experience:
- Good knowledge of math and statistics;
- Developing model from scratch (problem definition, data collection, feature engineering, model selection, validation, tuning, etc.);
- Deep understanding of classical ML Algorithms;
- Strong knowledge of Python (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.);
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, MS SQL, ClickHouse;
- High level of personal responsibility, readiness to commit on projects instead of tasks;
- Knowledge sharing abilities.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with at least one DL frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch);
- Programming background;
- Experience with big data technologies;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development